Monday 17 March 2014

Barbie Kangaroo Jacket in #10 Crochet Cotton



This is a new pattern that I have just added for sale on Etsy, Ravelry and Craftsy. I have also added it to my ebook Best Barbie Knits (second ed). You can make this in a number of different yarn weights and get a slightly different fit. From a "chunky" sock yarn to a slimmer look in #10 crochet cotton, this sweater is fun and easy to make. Made in one piece, there is no sewing - just a graft at the top of the hood. If you've never grafted before, find an online tutorial that you like. It's a technique worth learning. It's easy, but if you're like me you will need to consult a video tutorial every time. This is the Grafting Tutorial I use from Knitting Help. Grafting can also be called Kitchener Stitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment